Sr. Research Associate, Analytical Development, LNP characterizationApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 + Months
- Coordinate characterization and/or comparability studies
- Performing statistical data analysis and trending
- Draft characterization reports in support of regulatory filings
- Develop/qualify/transfer assays for lipid nanoparticle characterization
- Accountable for project success and results delivery
- Record and communicate findings
- Presentation of results at internal meetings
- BS with at least 3 years of industry experience, or MS with at least 1 years of industry experience (Biophysics, Chromatography, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or related science),
- Experience in performing biophysical characterization with focus on particles measurements
- Experience with spectroscopy and light scattering
- Experience with HPLC (SEC, RP, HIC) and cIEF
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.