Sr. Regulatory Affairs SpecialistApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 + months
Job Summary: Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist is to execute on the global regulatory programs in accordance with current global regulations. The individual will coordinate the collection of information and documentation and compile into submissions, license renewals, periodic updates and registrations to regulatory agencies and partners worldwide. The individual will be responsible for the review of labeling, protocols, product development and manufacturing documents for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Collect and coordinate documentation to prepare regulatory documentation packages for review and submission to regulatory agencies or to our commercial partners
- Compile materials for license renewals, updates and registrations
- Review labeling and labels for compliance with regulatory filings
- Review preclinical and clinical protocols and reports for compliance with GLP and GCP requirements, respectively
- Research regulatory issues and disseminate regulatory information to Production, QA/QC, and R&D departments and senior management
- Stay current on changes in regulations and agency guidance
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in life sciences or related field
- 5+ years of regulatory affairs experience
- International experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of global regulatory processes
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multi-task
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.