Sr Recruiter, Tech Dev & Supply ChainApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This role is an exciting opportunity to be a critical part of the talent engine fueling a high-growth organization that is radically changing the biotech industry. This individual will be an experienced life science recruiter to rapidly build talent pipelines, tenaciously hunt the best players in our industry (globally), and be a strong and visible talent business partner to our hiring leaders.
- Partner with hiring managers to lead recruiting efforts for our Technical Development and CMC Operations organizations (and other teams as capacity allows).
- Create and communicate robust sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies.
- Tenaciously build talent pipelines through networking, employee referrals, cold-calling, events and other creative channels. The ideal candidate will not rely on incoming applications or external agencies as primary channels.
- Help define and reinforce a consistent recruiting process that results in a superior candidate and hiring manager experience. This includes robust manager kick-off sessions, interview team prep/debrief sessions, and use of behavior-based interviewing skills and assigned focal areas.
- Leverage external and internal talent data to best inform hiring managers, and guide them to make smart hiring decisions.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive experience as an in-house corporate recruiter in a life sciences environment – with an expertise in scientific/research-based roles.
- Ability to manage upwards of 10-15 mid-senior level searches – from Research Associate to Director-level searches.
- Demonstrated commitment to being seen as a true ‘talent advisor’ to the business.
- Exceptional sourcing skills (you are a tenacious hunter that turns over every rock and naturally builds talent networks).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills and solid experience with PowerPoint and Word.
Rich specializes in establishing new accounts and expanding current accounts, with a concentration in healthcare technology and general IT.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.