Sr. Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, CMCApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: Partner with hiring managers and other company leaders to lead recruiting efforts for various clients in CMC.
- Create and communicate robust sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies
- Tenaciously build talent pipelines through networking, employee referrals, cold-calling, events and other creative channels.
- Help define and reinforce a consistent recruiting process that results in a superior candidate and hiring manager experience. This includes robust manager kick-off sessions, interview team prep/debrief sessions, and use of behavior-based interviewing skills and assigned focal areas.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as an in-house corporate recruiter in a life sciences environment with an expertise in scientific research-based roles
- Ability to manage upwards of 10-15 mid-senior level searches – from Research Associate to Director-level searches
- Strong Excel skills and solid experience with PowerPoint and Word
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.