Sr Recruiter, CommercialApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months,
Job Summary: The Sr. Recruiter role is an exciting opportunity to be a critical part of the talent engine fueling a high-growth organization that is radically changing the biotech industry.
Will work remote to start.
- Partner with hiring managers and other leaders to lead full life cycle recruiting efforts for our Global Commercial and Medical Affairs Organization including but not limited to: Regional Account Managers, Key Account Managers, Business Alliances, Commercial Operations, Marketing and Medical Science Liaisons.
- Create and communicate robust sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies.
- Tenaciously build talent pipelines through networking, employee referrals, cold-calling, events and other creative channels.
- Leverage external and internal talent data to best inform hiring managers, and guide them to make smart hiring decisions.
- Proactively develop strong partnerships with HR Business Partners and Total Rewards teams.
- Conduct in-depth talent phone screens, in-person interviews, and facilitate internal team discussions regarding candidates.
- A minimum of 15+ years of overall full lifecycle recruiting with a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience as an in-house corporate recruiter in a life sciences environment – with an expertise in building Commercial Organizations.
- Ability to manage upwards of 15 mid-senior level searches – from Associate to Senior Director-level with potential for VP level.
- Exceptional sourcing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel skills and solid experience with PowerPoint and Word.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.