Sr. Recruiter, Clinical DevelopmentApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months
- Create and communicate robust sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies
- Tenaciously build talent pipelines through networking, employee referrals, cold-calling, events, and other creative channels.
- Help define and reinforce a consistent recruiting process
- Leverage external and internal talent data to best inform hiring managers, and guide them to make smart hiring decisions
- Conduct in-depth talent phone screens, in-person interviews, and facilitate internal team discussions regarding candidates.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive experience as an in-house corporate recruiter in a life sciences environment.
- Ability to manage upwards of 10-15 mid-senior level searches – from Associate to Director-level searches
- Demonstrated commitment to being seen as a true ‘talent advisor’ to the business
- Exceptional sourcing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis
- Strong Excel skills and solid experience with PowerPoint and Word.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.