Sr Payroll SpecialistApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This role will support all aspects of our multi-entity, multi-state US payroll and equity activity, as well as support for international processing.
- Support bi-weekly on-cycle and daily off-cycle payroll processing
- Monitor payroll inbox and assist with payroll inquiries
- Manage Zen Desk ticketing system, coordinating with outsourced processing team
- Manage timesheets
- Assist with ad-hoc interdepartmental payroll related information requests
- Assist with state agency correspondence and compliance documentation requests
- Assist with quarterly and annual audit requests
- Coordinate with finance team on reconciliation inquiries and requests
- Must have 2-4 years of payroll processing experience
- Must have experience with Workday payroll
- BS/BA or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in general accounting
- Experience with multi-state processing preferred
- Experience with equity transactions a plus
- Experience with international processing a plus
- Experience working within biotech/pharma a plus
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.