Sr. Mgr CTM ManagementApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: Responsible for conducting and leading the activities and operations of having CTM supplies prepared and delivered on demand to study subjects in complex clinical studies worldwide.
- Forecasting and Planning, Inventory Management, Packaging and Labeling, Global Distribution, IRT Technology, Outsourcing Management, Capacity and Performance Metric, Project Management, and Conformance of Quality and Compliance requirements.
- Participate in clinical protocol development and interpret protocol into clinical supply needs and strategies supporting clinical study global submissions and execution.
- Aggregate and quantify future requirements for clinical trial materials into a comprehensive supply/demand forecast.
- Ability to comprehend and respond to complex problems and with effective problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill and ability to lead and to work with a team consisting of a broad range cross-functional areas internally and externally
- Strong computer science and engineering knowledge with system building experience.
- Knowledge of global clinical development end-to-end process
- Knowledge of developing and managing an interactive enterprise system for managing resource or assets.
- B.S. / M.S / PhD in Science or Engineering with 10 years in Enterprise Resource Planning experience and 5+ years in line experience in clinical supply management
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.