Sr. Manufacturing TechnicianApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 4-6 months
Job Summary: With limited supervision this individual will perform routine and non-routine manufacturing operations. Operates production equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Batch Records, Manufacturing Directions (MD) and Manufacturing Operating Procedure (OPM) for the production of clinical and/or commercial products. Will support engineering and validation activities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve process related issues
- Execute critical and routine and non-routine production operations
- Inform management of events impacting schedule
- Assists Lead Technician in Quality System Generation, Reviewing Log Books, and Non-Critical Forms and maintenance of floor metrics
- Performs Batch Record and other GMP Document requests
- Record data into logbooks
- Review manufacturing documentation real time to ensure compliance
- Coordinate sample preparation and testing
- 4+ years’ experience in cGMP manufacturing with High School Diploma or equivalency or Bachelors’ degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or relevant experience or related field or previous relevant experience
- Proficiency in following written instruction in the form of Batch Records, Technical Protocols and Procedures
- Possess excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- The candidate must possess the ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- Candidate must possess proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP systems
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.