Sr. Manager of Sourcing and ProcurementApply Now
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Growing pharma company has an immediate need for a Senior leader of Strategic Sourcing and Procurement. Join a small and growing team in a key role developing sourcing policies and procedures and management for a rapidly growing organization.
- Define and implement sourcing strategies in categories and subcategories including R&D, Commercial or Clinical and will have a focus towards delivering value by managing cost, demand and suppliers.
- Perform market research to support category strategies and/or sourcing
- Help define and establish Supplier Performance/Relationship Management process.
- Support creation of key performance indicators metrics (operational, savings, quality, customer satisfaction)
- Collaborate with Legal establishing templates and processes for contracts (SOW’s and MSA’s)
- 4-6 years of experience in in the pharmaceutical or biotech industries in a strategic sourcing role..
- Undergraduate degree
- An understanding of GxP process and procedures
- Strong desire to work in a start-up procurement environment with ambiguity and competing priorities
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.