Sr. Manager of AccountingApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months (highly likely to extend or convert to Full time/perm)
- You will be responsible for financial and management reporting and disclosure related to product, supply and royalty revenue.
- Principal deliverables consist of robust gross-to-net and revenue accrual account analyses by product, ASP trend analysis, price volume reporting, revenue flux analysis, sensitivity analysis for key revenue assumptions (especially returns and downstream “inventory”), and forecasting royalties and supply revenue.
- Other responsibilities include maintaining SOPs and work instructions that comply with IFRS and applicable internal accounting policies.
- This position involves significant collaboration with colleagues in Contracting, Commercial Insights, Government Pricing, Order Management, and FP&A.
What You’ll be doing – Specifics
- Properly record gross revenue, allowances and deductions in the monthly financial statements at the product level in accordance with IFRS.
- Monitor risk and potential impact of changes in assumptions underlying key accounting estimates.
- Perform trend analysis around ASP to help corroborate key revenue assumptions.
- Prepare robust account analysis, record journal entries, and prepare account reconciliations. Support the work of our internal and external auditors related to revenue.
- Prepare and publish revenue related management reports, including Price Volume, Weekly and Monthly Sales Reports, Variance Analysis to Budget and Forecast, balance sheet and P&L flux analyses to prior period balances.
- Support commercial decision-making with financial analysis and review in areas such as WAC pricing, rebate contracting, and government pricing compliance.
- Provide financial analysis and review contract language in connection with potential deals, such as acquisitions, divestments, and license agreements.
- Work with Technical Accounting and Internal Audit to ensure that Revenue SOPs and key SOX controls remain in line with IFRS and group accounting policies and comply with the Company’s documentation standards.
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years of related work experience involving application of US GAAP and/or IFRS, including direct experience with revenue recognition in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to interface with all levels of professionals, management, internal and external auditors.
- Strong supervisory skills and the ability to work closely in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on maintaining excellent and accessible documentation.
- Active CPA license preferred
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.