Sr Manager FP&AApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9 months
- Provide project management and analytical support on high priority initiatives, as directed
- Integrate multiple perspectives to ensure balanced and comprehensive approach
- Engage across organization to effectively support and communicate initiatives in a highly collaborative manner
- Collaborate with Executive Director Finance Strategy and Chief of Staff to drive successful completion of enterprise-wide efforts
- Facilitate efficient and effective business processes and financial strategic planning, under the direction of the Executive Director Finance Strategy and Chief of Staff and in conjunction with key stakeholders across the business
- Leverage experience and network to influence Finance and cross-functional partners to meet business objectives.
- Ten plus (10+) years in the Finance industry, with 5+ years in the life sciences industry
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy while balancing multiple priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at synthesizing and presenting complex data, including financial information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to collaborate effectively in a team and build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong professional presence, effective communication, presentation, influence, and problem-solving skills
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.