Sr. Java DeveloperApply Now
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia 20001
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will help evolve the company’s software strategy and products and expand their service offerings to the music industry.
- Contributes as a hands-on engineer to a small full-lifecycle software development team including design, development, and deployment including automated and functional/behavior-driven testing
- Develops new features in a highly collaborative environment
- Follows and improves software development best practices to achieve a high level of quality, maintainability, and security
- Works with team and stakeholders to create clean, maintainable technical solutions to complex business problems
- Actively contributes to the team software design and development process by bringing new ideas and alternative ways of solving problems, contributing to design sessions, and improving quality of code through code reviews and other quality metrics
- Leverages and enhances continuous build and deployment tools
- 5+ years of overall software engineering experience
- Proficiency with Java (8/11+)
- Proficient using one or more of the following tools or technologies: SQL, Git, Spring
- Experience deploying and maintaining applications within AWS or equivalent technologies including utilizing RDS, Lambda, Step Functions, Athena, Aurora, SQS, Fargate
- Experience in Agile software development methodology, teams, processes, and practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.