Sr. IT SOX Compliance SpecialistApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Responsible for facilitating IT management’s documentation updates and completion of management assessment for all in-scope IT processes.
- Work with IT compliance management to ensure appropriately designed controls are implemented for all in-scope entities and divisions and perform testing to validate their operating effectiveness throughout the fiscal year.
- Facilitate regular meetings with the IT Regulatory function and IT management to plan the documentation updates and testing of SOX IT controls.
- In conjunction with the IT Regulatory Compliance function and IT management analyze SOX testing results, making recommendations to facilitate management’s remediation and/or identification of mitigating controls for all IT deficiencies.
- Responsible for performing and facilitating access certifications of financially significant systems, including segregation of duties testing.
- Supports IT compliance management as the principal interface with the external auditor IT Audit function and the IT functions regarding SOX IT matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or business
- CISA/CISM or equivalent certification preferred
- 5 – 8 years’ IT Audit/SOX IT experience within an external firm or relevant SOX 404 IT experience within private industry; or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Strong organizational/communication skills and PC proficiency.
- SAP/ PeopleSoft/ Data Centers/ Enterprise/ ERP.
- Knowledge of COSO and CoBit control models preferred.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.