Sr. Infrastructure Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months to Start (Strong Likelihood of Extensions and/or Conversion to Permanent Full-Time Status
Reporting to IT management, the Sr. IT Infrastructure Project Manager plans and executes IT infrastructure projects to meet current and future needs of the company. The PM will execute projects in compliance with all applicable standards and procedures such as GxP, SDLC, financial controls, etc. The PM must have a technical background and understand the IT infrastructure supporting a pharmaceutical company that has on-premise, hosted, and cloud systems.
- Bachelors or Advanced Graduate degree/s in information technology/business solutions or equivalent
- 10+ years IT experience with Infrastructure experience. Pharma/GxP experience strongly preferred
- 10+ years project management experience and familiarity with SDLC processes
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Ability to effectively drive execution and own responsibility for overall success of projects
- Ability to develop and follow complex communication plans, project plans, provides updates to senior level executives
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, leadership qualities, influencing, communicating, and consulting skills, team/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others from any functional area or background, to influence thinking, and gain acceptance.
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of information technology specifically with complex infrastructure environments.
- Expert hands on experience building a critical path and understanding the right questions to ask.
- Actively manage a critical path which allows for a line of sight into risk/issues before they have project/program impact
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.