Sr. HRIS Analyst-OracleApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Growing pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Oracle HRIS Specialist to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for optimizing, supporting and enhancing their global Oracle HCM and other HR related systems.
You will deliver key business reports, provide direction on future enhancements, lead projects, troubleshoot system errors, and test/implement new HRIS functionality. The individual must have great interpersonal and collaboration skills to lead various cross-functional projects. Candidate must also have strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a faced paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for enhancing and driving the efficiency and effectiveness of Oracle HRMS / Taleo and all other HRIS Systems in support of HR initiatives.
- Partners with human resources, talent acquisition and IT for the delivery of critical staffing metrics, projects and reports for HR and Talent Acquisition
- Assist in managing projects using best practices and following required SDLC policies. Coordinate project activities with project managers and business owners, business partners, internal/external project team members and outside consultants.
- Helps determine HR strategy by providing insight to HR team on capabilities and functionality of the system
- Assists with implementation, communication and roll out of the new global HRIS system (Oracle HCM Cloud)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Management of Information Systems or similar preferred) or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of HR systems experience, Oracle HRMS
- Experience working in a global organization preferred
Shannon heads the Direct-Hire recruiting team at JVT Advisors, managing the team’s day-to-day activities while also contributing to recruiting and account management.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.