Sr Exchange/365 ConsultantApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 10 months
Job Summary: Under direction of Associate Director Identity and Messaging Services, participate in the evaluation and development of new service, products or improvements to existing solutions.
- Collaborate with Identity Management, Collaboration, Messaging, and Mobility Services resources to reach quality results and progressive achievements.
- Able to understand cross-team dependencies to ensure new or changed solutions comply with Infrastructure vision, environment, consumer, and Security considerations.
- Identify opportunities for improved user experience based on knowledge of existing solutions, current user technology, M365 Roadmap and industry trends.
- Understand requirements gathering, evaluation, testing and lifecycle management for hardware & software.
Participate in projects related to Identity Management, Messaging, and Mobility services including assessment and planning for user requirements & impact, high level design, implementation, and transition to operations.
- Ability to operate computer and peripheral equipment as needed; ability to plan and control projects; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, technology leaders, and outside vendors in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism; ability to follow or give verbal and written instructions, as applicable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and tools including Exchange, Skype, M365 platform, Exchange, Compliance and Security Administration consoles, Recipient Management, Group Policy, Retention Tag settings, Testing and Deployment, Change Controls, and Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Ability to perform within the operation of a technical team or function, including when done by outside vendors, and staff knowledge transfer documentation and training. Required to read, interpret and apply rules, regulations, policies and/or procedures.
- Knowledge of Exchange, AD, Azure AD, M365, MDM, and other Identity Access Support industry standards and operating procedures.
- Ability to design & implement solutions in support of Identity Management and Messaging service delivery.
- BA preferred
- 10 – 12 years of experience with Messaging and Identity Management support leadership in a complex environment supporting End User needs in this space.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.