Sr. Engineer, Facilities and Security SystemsApply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This individual will support the design, delivery, and maintenance of software solutions and administration of the Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS)and other facilities systems.
- Support continuous improvement and future deployments. Configure IWMS software to satisfy business requirements and process design.
- Serves as the system owner for all non-GxP facilities systems with oversight provided by steering committees comprised of senior leaders from the business functions
- Responsible for ensuring the execution of IWM system enhancements and the development of additional tools / processes needed to support facilities data management / reporting needs
- Be a trusted advisor, helping the business make better, informed decisions by presenting relevant IWMS solution alternatives for key challenges; evaluate business and system impact of proposed changes
- Responsible for maintenance of master data in IWMS: assets, locations, maintenance strategies, plans and items, spare parts.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, technology or another relevant academic discipline
- 7-10 years of experience implementing and maintaining technology to support maintenance and facilities systems in a regulated biotech or Pharma company
- Self-directed with effective analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be able to deliver results on multiple complex assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Facilities, Space Planning, and Security work processes
- Understanding of industry technology trends in facilities management and security.
- Experience with Integrated Workspace Management System (IBM Tririga) or similar
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.