Sr Engineer, Facilities and EHSApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Reporting to the Director, Manufacturing and Facilities Systems, the Sr. Engineer, Facilities and EHS Systems will support the design, delivery, and maintenance of software solutions and administration of the Computerized Maintenance Management System and other facilities systems.
- Support continuous improvement and future deployments. Configure CMMS software to satisfy business requirements and process design.
- Serves as the system owner for all EHS systems with oversight provided by steering committees comprised of senior leaders from the business functions
- Responsible for ensuring the execution of EHS system enhancements and the development of additional tools / processes needed to support EHS data management / reporting needs
- Be a trusted advisor, helping the business make better, informed decisions by presenting relevant CMMS solution alternatives for key challenges; evaluate business and system impact of proposed changes
- Responsible for maintenance of Master Data in CMMS: asset, equipment, locations, maintenance strategies, plans and items, spare parts.
- Perform and oversee configuration of CMMS and EHS applications, creation and execution of tests before changes implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, technology or another relevant academic discipline.
- 4-8 years of experience implementing and maintaining technology to support maintenance and facilities systems in a regulated biotech or Pharma company.
- Understanding of Maintenance, Calibration, and Facilities work processes.
- Understanding of industry technology trends in computerized maintenance management, facilities management, and environmental, health, and safety.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management System (Blue Mountain RAM) or similar technologies.
- Expertise with computer systems validation practices (GAMP) and ERES (21CFR Part 11 and Annex 11) regulations and guidelines.
- API, data report development and systems integration
- Working knowledge of relevant FDA, EU, ICH guidelines and regulations related to computer system validation and data integrity.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.