Sr. Dev OpsApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: Contract to Hire
Job Summary: This person will assist with projects and applications focusing on the modernization and management of CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) processes and tools. This role is involved in all aspects of the development cycle including software development and deployment workflows such as, build and test automation, configuration management, application deployment, and security.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of DevOps tools, processes, and procedures, as well as the deployment and troubleshooting of complex cloud solutions.
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for application environments.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems.
- Serve as key technical resource to developers, DevOps and QA engineers, and others in simplifying and automating applications, as well as making them more efficient.
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud stack, remaining current with new service and tool offerings and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 4+ years of experience in software development or DevOps, or Master’s Degree with 2+ years of experience in software development or DevOps, or equivalent education and experience is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux systems (Amazon Linux), and Windows systems knowledge a plus.
- Experience managing Amazon Web Services (CloudFormation, EC2, S3, ELB, ASG, etc.) is a plus, as are solid understanding of the different services AWS provides.
- Previous experience with an API management tool (MuleSoft preferred). Experience with container systems (Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, Mesos).
- Experience with code repositories (Git), continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven or Gradle).
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.