Sr CTM (2)Apply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02453
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Summary: This role is responsible for leading the execution of clinical studies on schedule and on budget. Senior CTM / CTM levels reflect the experience, skill level, and capacity to manage larger and/or more complex studies, projects or programs.
- Accountable for project related efforts for the delivery of studies or programs that are critical to a product’s clinical development, ensuring that they are completed on time, within budget and in compliance with SOPs, regulations and ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Supports external vendor selection and management process and assists in the development of RFP’s and vendor oversight plans.
- Provide clinical leadership to CROs, other vendors, CRA team, and CTAs.
- Develop timelines and budgets for assigned studies/programs and is responsible for delivery to both quality and agreed timelines.
- Project leadership of the cross-functional study team, including external team members, CROs and vendors.
- Plan, negotiate, and manage site budgets as well as facilitate site contracting process.
- BA/BS degree in Health or Life Sciences required, advanced degree preferred
- A minimum 5+ years of experience or demonstration of equivalent capability in a Clinical Trials Manager role
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive team orientated attitude
- Must speak fluent English
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Reliable, self-motivated, team player
- Ability to travel
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.