Sr. COE Anaplan Model BuilderApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 5 months with possible extension
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for assisting in the enterprise maintenance and new implementation use cases of Anaplan for financial modeling. This includes but not limited to financial planning, forecasting, workforce planning, and other key financial reporting and modeling functions.
- Work with direct supervisor to establish and implement the overall architecture, design, and data integrations for new Anaplan implementations (Data flow, modules, calculations, user security, integration with SAP BW, integration with existing models)
- Work directly with key stakeholders across the enterprise throughout the implementation
• Gather and document business requirements
- Assist in project planning with guidance from supervisor
- Convert requirements to user stories and translate to Anaplan logic using DISCO methodology
- Ensure UAT sign off by business
- Create documentation for business users on model planning functionality and maintenance
- Participate in existing Anaplan model landscape maintenance as part of the COE
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Information Technologies or Finance); Advanced Degree desirable
- 2+ years of hands on model building experience within an enterprise level environment
- Current Anaplan L3 Certification (Master Anaplanner preferred)
- Experience in the Classic and New UX dashboard design
- 5 – 8 years’ related experience (Finance/IT); or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience
- Solid foundational knowledge of financial and business acumen
- Quantitative skills and attention to detail that will allow successful analysis
- Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency in word processing, Excel including macros, complex charts and pivot tables, database skills, PowerPoint/presentation and email applications.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.