Sr Cloud Infrastructure EngineerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: The Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will report to the Director, Cloud Infrastructure and will be responsible for implementing and managing the company’s infrastructure services.
- Combine skills in cloud-based DevOps, private virtualization, identity and access management, and domain management in a hyper-growth commercial organization to help build out a uniquely scalable and automated environment
- Deploy and manage AWS cloud services according to best practice (e.g.: EC2, VPC, RDS, IAM, AppStream, Route53, Redshift, S3 and Glacier)
- Build and manage state-of-the-art hybrid technical solutions on AWS and VMware
- Ensure security is integrated into all designed solutions
- 8+ years of experience in the IT field and strong experience directly related to cloud computing (i.e. AWS, Azure, Private)
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience required; Computer Science or Mathematics background preferred
- Expertise deploying AWS technologies such as Control Tower, AWS SSO, EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, VPC, Route 53, TGW, DGW
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.