Sr Clinical RecruiterApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with likely extension
Job Summary: A seasoned life science recruiter to rapidly build talent pipelines, tenaciously hunt the best players in our industry (globally), and be a strong and visible talent business partner to our hiring leaders. We work as a team, we believe in striving for excellence, and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best talent in the industry.
- Partner with hiring managers and other leaders to lead full life cycle recruiting efforts for our Clinical Development functions which include: Clinical Operations, Clinical Data Management, Biostatistics, Regulatory Affairs, Program Management, Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Biomarkers etc. May support additional organizations as bandwidth allows.
- Create and communicate robust sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies
- Tenaciously build talent pipelines through networking, employee referrals, cold-calling, events and other creative channels. The ideal candidate will not rely on incoming applications or external agencies as primary channels. A demonstrated passion to hunt talent!
- Help define and reinforce a consistent recruiting process that results in a superior candidate and hiring manager experience. This includes robust manager kick-off sessions, interview team prep/debrief sessions, and use of behavior-based interviewing skills and assigned focal areas.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive experience as an in-house corporate recruiter in a life sciences environment – with an expertise in scientific/research-based roles.
- Ability to manage upwards of 10-15 mid-senior level searches – from Associate to Director-level searches
- Exceptional sourcing skills (you are a tenacious hunter that turns over every rock and naturally builds talent networks)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis
- Strong Excel skills and solid experience with PowerPoint and Word.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.