Sr. Business Analyst (Talwar)Apply Now
Location: Naperville, Illinois 60563
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: Contract-to-Hire
Job Summary: As a Sr. Business Analyst, you will be an empowered team member and leader, knowledgeable in the business who deploys best practices to facilitate the elicitation, organization and documentation of business requirements, working with members of assigned business units.
- Actively solicit, analyze and negotiate customer requirements in order to ensure that the project team can develop solutions that meet the customer’s real needs; minimize requirement defects up front, establish and maintain agreement between the customer and project team on requirements for the project deliverables.
- Manage multiple priorities, customer expectations and relationships with all stakeholders. Manage relationships with customers, project managers, and any/all levels of management.
- Meet and work with project business sponsors, software end-users, applications development staff, and others as necessary to perform assignments. Conduct meetings with business stakeholders to actively solicit, analyze and negotiate customer requirements. Obtain signoff on business requirements.
- Solicit input from developers and other technical staff to determine level of effort required to complete tasks and from business community to define scope.
- Assist with project planning, including methods, processes, tasks, schedules
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, or 4 years of related experience. Graduate degree a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst on technical projects.
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry and understanding all major workflows associated with healthcare claim processing mandatory
- Experience designing and implementing project management methodologies and requirements definition and management practices
- Experience in a Project Management Organization preferred
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)/Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) preferred
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile project methodologies and best practices for requirements definition and management
- Expert-level business analysis, system analysis and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytic, organization, interpersonal, prioritization, multi-tasking, initiating, communication, planning and technical skills
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.