Sr. Business Analyst / Product OwnerApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 Year (Strong Likelihood of Extensions and/or Conversion to Permanent Full-Time Status)
Job Summary: The EPIC owner supports the Program level management of new requests as they are delivered through SAFe (the Scaled Agile Framework). The EPIC owner is responsible for coordinating and refining the scope and deliverables for a defined set of business initiatives with in the Workforce Management (WFM) Product set.
- Manage the intake of new work to ensure it is vetted and triaged prior to any deeper analysis and evaluation of business priority.
- Engage with business partners to evaluate and analyze priority requests.
- Gather requirements, understand scope, facilitate delivery options, and understand the business value in order to build the business case.
- Work with internal teams to size the defined Epic and provide input for economic prioritization based on Weighted Shortest Job First (WSJF), the Lean Business Case, and other relevant factors.
- Work with IT and delivery partners to ensure the entire scope of the effort can be understood and evaluated.
- Gather high level estimates of the work. Coordinate the engagement of contributing teams with the delivery plan of the scrum teams.
- 5 years’ experience with Business Analysis and Project Management roles. Experience with SAFe/Agile
- Experience with industry tools: JIRA, Confluence, etc. Experience working with Kronos desirable
- Demonstrated hands-on experience managing large scale process development / improvement initiatives.
- Experience with and understanding of concepts of Organizational Change Management. Background in Retail operations is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Agile solution delivery terminology, concepts, processes and tools, with an ability to creatively apply these to Epics, without increasing risk.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.