Sr. Business Analyst - IT SecurityApply Now
Location: Marlborou, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months to Start (Strong Likelihood of Extensions and/or Conversion to Permanent Full-Time Status)
Job Summary: This position is for a Business Analyst III (BA III) on the Shared Services Team in IT Security. The Shared Services Team is comprised of four Programs: Customer Experience, Intake, Financial Management and Strategic Reporting.
- Analyzes complex cross functional IT Security processes and defines requirements.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develope and implement solutions.
- Ensure the end-to-end solution is proven to deliver the required business results.
- Drive adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst. Experience in IT Security is a plus.
- Knowledge of IT Software lifecycle process, understanding of IT Project methodology and working in an agile environment.
- Extensive experience using SharePoint, Jira and Confluence. Experience with Business Analysis Planning.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.