Sr Analytics Engineer, GxPApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12+ months (good chance to convert to permanent)
You will report to Principal Analytics Lead, GxP System and will deliver analytic solutions to support manufacturing. You'll work directly with users to understand requirements and then work with your team to design, develop, and deploy custom solutions.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Support cross-platform data strategy to aggregate multiple sources including manufacturing, equipment, laboratory testing and process development datasets
- Map data flows to support the development of complex system integrations
- Support developing data model in Redshift for process analytics
- Partner to collect and develop use cases for real-time operational reporting, statistical analysis and application of machine learning to support product manufacturing and testing
- Support ad hoc data query needs from platforms including MES, LIMS, ERP and CMMS
- Deliver solutions to users in an extremely rapid, agile cycle
- Contribute to many different projects in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- 4+ years experience, ideally including Life Sciences or biotech/ pharma
- Experience with writing complex SQL and understanding of data warehouse
- Experience with designing data model and best practices for data warehouse
- Knowledge of validating Analytic platform
- Experience with SAS preferable
- Comfort with BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Spotfire) and development best practices
- Effective communicator with comfort working directly with users to understand requirements
- A strong background in analytics, statistics, and machine learning is strongly desired
- Familiarly with Statistical tools like JMP, Statistica and AWS technologies like EC2, S3, SQS, etc.
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.