Sr Analytical Development ScientistApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Provide technical management of CRO/CMO, conduct data mining/trending and statistical analysis generated with analytical methods for lipid raw materials (primarily), mRNA drug substance and lipid nanoparticle drug products. The Manager, will have a scientific mindset with the ability to undertake very detail-oriented work to support external contract organizations and internal work. Additional responsibilities include creating and developing analytical strategies and collaborating with cross-functional teams in Analytical Development, Process Development, Production, Clinical Ops., Reg. Affairs and Quality.
- Undertake technical management for analytical testing to support multitude of activities in early to late phase development
- Undertake technical management for analytical testing at external CRO/CMO
- Create, track and manage technical deliverables and activities for project milestones
- Build strong knowledge of synthetic chemistry for small molecules to support lipid projects
- Scientifically evaluate needs of lipid project and create deliverables
- BS with 8-10 years or MS with 5-8 years of relevant industry experience in analytical chemistry.
- BS/MS in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or closely related field.
- Knowledge of chromatographic separation, biophysical characterization, and spectrophotometric techniques, equipment platforms (e.g. Thermo, Waters, Agilent) and data processing software (e.g. Chromeleon, ChemStation, Empower).
- Knowledge of lipids, small molecules, nanoparticle drug products, liposomal products, nucleic acid chemistry and biology and standard methods of analysis of these molecules is a plus.
Rich specializes in establishing new accounts and expanding current accounts, with a concentration in healthcare technology and general IT.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.