Sr Accounts Payable AssociateApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: As Senior Accounts Payable Associate reporting to the Associate Director Accounts Payable, you will be a key member of the Accounts Payable team. The Senior Accounts Payable Associate will be primarily responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the AP team by processing invoices, completing payments, resolving invoice processing questions and communicating with vendors and business partners.
- Primary responsibility is accurately processing a high volume of invoices using Xsuite workflow and SAP.
- Match invoices to POs for both goods and services.
- Actively partner with internal business partners and external vendors to resolve outstanding invoice issues including payment inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements by researching and correcting discrepancies.
- Validate/track credits owed to the company and ensure they are properly applied to vendor accounts.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to function and thrive in a highly integrated digital environment. Excel a must!
- Solid organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Strong knowledge of information systems (SAP preferred)
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.