Sr Accounts Payable (4)Apply Now
Location: , Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
As Senior Accounts Payable Associate reporting to the Associate Director Accounts Payable, you will be a key member of the Accounts Payable team. The Senior Accounts Payable Associate will be primarily responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the AP team by processing invoices, completing payments, resolving invoice processing questions and communicating with vendors and business partners.
- Primary responsibility is accurately processing a high volume of invoices using Xsuite workflow and SAP.
- Match invoices to POs for both goods and services.
- Actively partner with internal business partners and external vendors to resolve outstanding invoice issues including payment inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements by researching and correcting discrepancies
- Validate/track credits owed to the company and ensure they are properly applied to vendor accounts
- Ability to follow SOX Controls
- Reconciliation of GR/IR on vendor accounts and propose correction entries on misaligned accounts
- Participate in SAP system upgrade testing
- Prepare standardized work instructions for new or ongoing team processes
- Prepare 1099 reporting each January
- Other analysis as needed
- Strong technical skills with the ability to function and thrive in a highly integrated digital environment. Excel a must!
- Solid organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrates ability to own/manage respective responsibilities and work with limited daily direction
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- General ability to work in team
- Adaptable and demonstrates resourcefulness to be proactive and solutions-oriented
- Ability to categorize identified issues to be used as input for process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Strong knowledge of information systems (SAP preferred)
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.