Sr Accounts Payable (2)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9+ months
Job Summary: The Senior Accounts Payable Associate will be primarily responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the Finance team by processing invoices, completing payments, resolving invoice processing questions and communicating with vendors.
- Primarily responsible for processing a high volume of invoices by verifying appropriate documentation and approval, performing a 3 way match, and processing related payments
- Actively partner with internal business partners and external vendor payment inquiries
- Reconciles vendor statements by researching and correcting discrepancies
- Validate/track credits owed to the company and ensure they are properly applied to vendor payments
- Other analysis as needed
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Independently motivated, detail-oriented and exceptional problem-solving ability
- Technologically savvy with the ability to function and thrive in a highly integrated digital environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Strong knowledge of information systems (SAP preferred)
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.