SQA EngineerApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Waltham, Ma (Hybrid Remote Schedule)
6 + months
You’ll be successful in this role if:
- You have hands-on experience writing automation against embedded software and web technologies (Python)
- You have created and managed automation within a Continuous Integration system (preferably with Jenkins), and have experience deploying at scale against multiple repositories/branches
- Previously demonstrated strong automation design and test skills.
- You are creative, enjoy working with cutting edge technologies, and thrive in a dynamic and team-oriented environment, this position is for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the Automation Lead and developers to write Selenium-based scripts to test our Scout web application, used for management and teleoperation of Spot robots
- Participate in code reviews.
- Identify and take ownership of areas to make the framework more flexible and reusable
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in an embedded automation engineering role, using Python as the primary language of development
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium Webdriver and web automation frameworks
- Experience with Wifi and networking protocols
- Understanding of the Jenkins CI platform
- Experience with git and Github Enterprise
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.