Specimen ProcessorApply Now
Location: South Haven , Mississippi
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: This individual will work in the lab processing incoming shipments of specimens, sort and open boxes and inspect packaging.
- Under close supervision acquires job skills and learns company policies, and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature.
- Process incoming shipments of specimens, sort & open boxes, and inspect packaging
- Operate processing equipment and associate software, centrifuge, distribute samples for testing
- High School Diploma
- Some science and medical college courses preferred
- 0 – 1 years’ related experience
- Knowledge of medical lab and specimen processing preferred
- Good verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications (MS Office/Excel and Word) with strong typing skills
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.