Specimen ProcessorApply Now
Location: Hebron, Kentucky 41014
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will be working with human tissue and fluids at the lab, and will be responsible for following ppe based protocols.
- Prepare samples for testing using various laboratory equipment.
- Run PCR Tests
- Maintain all laboratory records.
- Comply with the correct procedures, policies, and health and safety regulations.
- Conduct laboratory tests, analyze results, and document findings.
- Performs maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related science
- Basic skills in MS Office and Excel
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Aseptic Laboratory experience, preferred.
- Position requires handling blood and blood products, working with LN2 freezers, working with large LN2 vapor phase storage tanks.
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.