Specialist, Integrated RoboticsApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This individual will coordinate and execute the move of the technical development labs between the Norwood sites.
- Work closely with laboratory and support staff to enable a safe, compliant, and efficient working environment including meeting 5S standards
- Assist with the generation, organization, and actioning of moving equipment lists
- Oversee and capital equipment purchases and tracking
- Execute on realization of floor plan layouts
- Enable lab members with clearing out and packing of old labs
- Work with facilities to action move-related requirements
- Assist in the build-out of shared Point of Use material stock rooms
- Interface with Digital and IT teams to resolve any issues or needs escalated by the end user
- Self-motivated and strong work-ethic
- Highly organized work style and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Candidate will work collaboratively with multifunctional teams and will be relentless in pursuing successful outcomes
- Ability to plan and execute project plans independently
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- B.S. with 2-5 years’ or M.S. with 0-2 years’ experience in laboratory support services
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.