Specialist, Global Material PlanningApply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This role will be responsible for analysis and cross functional support throughout the business. This role will help implement supply chain best practice through data driven decision making and be a key contributor to the MRP process structure for the global material planning team.
- Support analysis for cross functional requests to provide insight on areas including: raw material budget, freight, forecast vs historic demand, purchasing metrics, SAP data queries. Working with key stakeholders in supply chain planning, finance, procurement, logistics, digital, QA, master data
- Oversee MRP best practice and using SAP to plan all raw material requirements by defining appropriate MRP parameters
- Problem solving MRP and purchasing issues with MRP planners and determining root cause corrections in MRP signals
- Key team member to facilitate raw material projects and NPI, ensuring all demand changes are captured appropriately and material is introduced with one valid purchasing plan
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Science, Engineering or Economics/Finance with at least 4-5 years’ experience in warehouse coordination preferred
- Experience working with cGMP material suppliers is preferred
- 2 years’ experience with SAP MPS and MRP
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across boundaries (functional and cultural) and form effective working relationships with colleagues
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.