Sourcing Specialist, Marketing and EventsApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: The individual will work with the Category Sourcing Team to identify opportunities to save money or improve processes for Marketing & Events Stakeholders.
- Conferred Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years sourcing experience proven purchasing experiences in Indirect Sourcing, contract negotiation, supplier management and reporting
- Knowledge of purchasing tools such as Purchasing Card, eProcurement, RFx, Contract Management tools, etc.
- Experience and competence in using integrated ERP software, e.g. PeopleSoft
- A strong knowledge of purchasing policies, procedures and practices including compliance with an ability to apply experience as necessary.
- Well versed in contract terminology and use of standard purchasing terms and conditions
- Creative and strategic thinker possessing strong problem solving skills
- Proven project management skills
- Able to work comfortably with all levels of the organization in a global environment
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.