Location: Valencia, California 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length – 6 Months – 100% remote
GENERAL OVERVIEW: The Senior Talent Sourcing Partner supports the Talent Acquisition team by executing sourcing strategies necessary to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool. The primary focus of this role will be to market and search for clinical and professional candidates for market competitive & niche specialty roles.
• Utilizing creative and resourceful strategies, attract and source passive and active talent.
• Create candidate pools by utilizing resume databases, networks, social media, internal databases, employee referrals, warm and cold calling.
• Thrive with a networking mindset and diligent focus on candidate experience throughout the recruitment life-cycle.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and internal clients, while serving as an advocate for PerkinElmer.
• Accurately post jobs on all available talent platforms including Workday, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites
• Collaborate with Recruiters to develop, identify and design sourcing strategies; includes sourcing candidates and screening.
• Perform other related duties and projects as business needs require
• Tracking and reporting applicant flow, process improvement, workload balancing and more
• Research industry & market data, including competitor analysis and salary bench marking with internal stakeholders
• Work efficiently with cross functionally matrixed teams to meet overall recruiting goals
• Bachelors' degree or 6+ years' work experience in Human Resources, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition &/or Marketing.
• 6+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment; recruiting for all level positions ranging from entry-level to executive.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.