Location: Andover, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you career-focused and looking for an opportunity to launch your career? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where hard work and hustle has a direct impact on your personal, professional and financial growth? Are you outgoing and naturally inquisitive? Do you love connecting with people and learning new things? If so, Recruiting could be the perfect profession for you!
Recruiters are consultants that help companies grow by finding the best talent available. We solve business problems while also impacting the lives and careers of job seekers...Yea, basically we change lives.
JVT Advisors is a successful and established technology recruiting firm and we’re looking for motivated professionals we can invest in. We love what we do and are eager to hire and grow like-minded professionals. Learn from senior recruiters and hands-on leaders who want to share their knowledge and expertise to make you the best.
Our Technical Talent Sourcer position is an entry-level opportunity offering on-the-job training and career progression towards a successful career as a Technical Recruiter. In addition to earning a base salary you will be eligible to earn commissions as a reward for your commitment to learning, development, and hard work. Over-time, successful Technical Recruiters do quite well, many earn six-figures within three to four years.
Technical Talent Sourcer Responsibilities
- Collaborate with members of the Technical Recruiting Team to learn about technology and technology recruiting.
- Through training and mentoring, learn recruiting strategies and utilizing a variety of tools to discover and connect with potential candidates.
- Research, connect with, and qualify top technical talent to match our clients' hiring needs. Partner with Senior Recruiters and Account Managers to learn the business and experience consistent growth towards a Technical Recruiting position.
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities (once promoted)
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process (sourcing, qualification, interviews and placement) while utilizing excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Business Development and Account Management by creating new relationships with hiring managers and business leaders to understanding hiring needs.
- Drive offer process by functioning as a “Career Counselor” to candidates while partnering with hiring managers
Long Term Potential and Company Perks
- Opportunity to earn six figures.
- President’s Club-We reward high-performers with a company-paid, long weekend getaway at a warm climate destination (Recent trips include: Cruising to the Bahamas, a stay in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and a trip to Ft. Lauderdale)
- We host several corporate functions (i.e. BBQs in the summer, Comedy Shows, Paddleboarding, F1 Racing, Holiday Party in Boston, etc.)
- Health/Dental benefits, 401(k) with a company match AND a profit sharing plan.
No previous recruiting experience required! We look for: Smarts, hustle, strong interpersonal skills and the relentless drive for success!
Torin was one of the original founders of JVT Advisors in 1997. He is currently responsible for leading the strategy and execution for all aspects of the business, including business development, recruiting, and operations.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.