Solutions ArchitectApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
- Capable to Design and Implement Technical solutions to deliver a business value which includes enterprise/application architecture, application design, technical delivery of projects and enhancements.
- Work with the IT business partner team and business sponsors to evaluate and design solutions.
• Domain knowledge of laboratory practices and/or LIMS experience and prior experience using and configuring Bioanalytical LIMS platforms.
- Plan, configure, optimize and deploy AWS cloud solutions.
- Must have Oracle database and Unix/Linux skillsets with strong ETL experience to work on to configure and deploy solutions that meet specified business requirements.
- Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as SOA, REST, XML, sFTP, MFT, WSDL, and SOAP.
- Other desirable skills include: SOAP webservices implementation, JBoss, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, XML scripting languages, ANT or Maven experience, Toad, SOAP UI Tool, Intellij Idea or Eclipse.
• Strong experience with data architecture and application architecture and knowledge about secure transmissions, digital certificates.
- Working knowledge of Tibco Mashery API Gateway with AWS skills.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.