Solutions ArchitectApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9 months
Job Summary: Accountable for the identification, evaluation and selection of technology-related solutions to business problems which are delivered via IT projects and other initiatives. Work across multiple domains to facilitate meetings with Business stakeholders, Project Managers, IT Leaders, other Architects, and Technical Leads to identify and propose solution options for consideration. Accountable for the solution's technical integrity, fit-for-purpose, and conformance to the Enterprise business and technical architectural direction.
- Design and Implement Technical solutions to deliver a business value which includes enterprise/application architecture, application design, technical delivery of projects and enhancements.
- Work with the IT business partner team and business sponsors to evaluate and design solutions.
- Must have Oracle database and Unix/Linux skillsets with strong ETL experience to work on to configure and deploy solutions that meet specified business requirements.
- Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as SOA, REST, XML, sFTP, WSDL, and SOAP.
- Strong experience with data architecture and application architecture and knowledge about secure transmissions, digital certificates.
- Working knowledge of Tibco Mashery API Gateway with AWS skills.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of SDLC process and delivery of comprehensive design and architecture documentation
- Ability to lead technical workstreams, engage with vendors and internal technology teams to drive solution recommendations
- Manage hyper care and transition project to the support team
- Research application experience highly preferred (Biorails, LIMS systems, GeneData, D360, etc.)
- R&D experience Life Sciences, pharmaceutical and/or biotech laboratory operations/research environment is highly preferred
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.