Software Quality Engineer IIApply Now
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility to convert to permanent employee
Job Summary: The incumbent applies software and/or systems engineering and quality assurance principles and techniques to the software and product development lifecycles. The position will also perform software and/or system testing for medical devices and other business software and/or systems that supports the Quality System.
- Develop concise test protocols/procedures by analyzing complex technical requirements for
Software contained in commercially distributed products.
- Software used in the manufacture and/or testing of products.
- Software used in quality systems.
- Demonstrate ability to establish test methodologies and acceptance criteria, execution of test protocols, data analysis, investigation, and writing final reports.
- Demonstrate competency with in writing feature level test design with systems level knowledge and workflow.
- Perform regression analysis/testing and associated documentation on software release changes
- Demonstrate understanding of complete software lifecycle phases
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering Related Field
- M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering Related Field Preferred
- 3+ years related quality assurance, software quality engineering experience or an equivalent combination of experience and education. Medical device experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with embedded software or real-time devices/systems level testing required
- ASQ certification a plus.
- Advanced working knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulation 21 CFR Part 820.
- Experience with structured programming languages and scripting desired
- Software - Computer skills – C++, C, and object-oriented design, embedded software design, web design, database design, SQL server and Access, automated testing, data security.
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.