Software Engineer Team LeadApply Now
Location: New York, New York 10003
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: Contract to Hire
Job Summary: As a Software Engineer Team Lead you will lead the software engineers who are responsible for the development and unit testing of the system in an Agile environment.
- Research, construct, develop, and test complex computer application software or systems
- Analyze users’ needs and design software as necessary.
- Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance; identify candidate hardware systems and components.
- Perform Technical Review of requirements, Analyze source data and provide gap analysis.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results
- Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues
- Lead a team of software engineers on a specific project(s)
- Develop and maintain the development project plan
- Develop and maintain the technical specification
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, or HS Diploma and minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field. Master’s degree desired.
- Minimum 5 years progressive software systems programming experience
- 5+ years extensive experience with .NET technologies (this is a MUST)
- 5+ years extensive experience with PL/SQL (this is a MUST). Oracle 11g or 12c mandatory.
- 5+ years extensive experience with ColdFusion (preferred)
- Experience is Agile environment is preferred.
- Knowledge working with web services and SOA related standards such as SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and BPEL.
- Experience with advanced XML technologies and APIs such as XSD, XSLT, (XQuery, and XPath) preferred.
- Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects
- In-depth knowledge of infrastructure security
- Knowledge of large enterprise with a significantly distributed infrastructure
- Knowledge of data mapping, extraction, data migration, decision support systems, data marts/data warehousing and relational and dimensional modeling.
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.