Software Engineer IIApply Now
Location: Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: This person will interpret the requirements and performs system analysis to determine what needs to be coded in multiple areas of the system.
- Coding development of business applications and system integrations related to the insurance systems
- System development includes analysis, technical design, coding, testing, and implementation. In addition, maintenance and support for production systems, as assigned.
- Interprets the requirements and performs system analysis to determine what needs to be coded in multiple areas of the system
- Significant experience working with the following, including successful implementations of several large projects
- Microsoft Technologies as distributed application development with .NET Framework and C#, ASP.Net MVC or Web Forms, Web/WCF services
- ADO.NET or Entity Framework, BizTalk
- SQL Server 2008 – 2016, and SQL Stored Procedures
- Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- BA/BS degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent experience required
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.