Software Engineer (Embedded)Apply Now
Location: Concord, California 94520
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9 months
- Provide technical solutions of wide range of difficult software engineering problems.
- Evaluate systems/components and make recommendations for improvements and solutions.
- Leads in debug and test of integrated software using software and hardware tools as needed.
- Leads in code reviews and other related design reviews.
- Contribute at a high level on cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Experience with embedded Linux
- Experience in the full software development life cycle using IEC 62304.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and/or Assembly/other programming languages and complete understanding of technical principals, theories and concepts in the software engineering field, preferable in the medical device area.
- Full understanding of real time embedded operating systems as well as inter-processor communications and control.
- Proficient in GUI and device driver development in different operating system environment and/or real time embedded microprocessor programming.
- Proficient with integrated development environments, software source control and general software practices.
- Requires excellent problem-solving skills.
- HL7 and interoperability highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in related engineering or scientific discipline required; Advanced Degree desirable
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.