Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: Assist with the on-time delivery of goods by keeping records of products, packaging items, ensuring orders have been filled, preparing international documents and arranging pickups and deliveries.
- Receiving and recording inventory into the company's MRP system in a timely manner to expedite shipment of materials.
- Shipping individual product orders using a FedEx or UPS shipping system.
- Keeping records of sent materials, requisitions and stores materials to maintain stock
- Stocking and maintaining shipping area with supplies and equipment
- Ensuring address labels are correct by verifying against pick ticket
- Ensuring Bills of Lading (BOL) is completed correctly
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- 1-year related experience and/or training
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.