Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will coordinate daily shipping and receiving operations at our headquarters in Waltham where we develop the world’s most advanced robots.
- Review packing lists for accuracy and receive deliveries into our ERP system as needed
- Distribute packages and pallets to the appropriate location in the facilities as required
- Shuttle small packages between all locations and other local pickups/deliveries in our company van & box truck.
- Ensure outbound shipments are packaged and palletized correctly
- Accurately fill out all shipping paperwork required for each shipment
- Conduct shipping transactions in our ERP system as needed
- Previous shipping and/or receiving experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 or similar environment
- An understanding of Lean basics preferred
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Dangerous Goods Certification (Air, Ground, & Ocean)
- DOT Medical Card & CDL preferred but not required
- Experience with material handling equipment (fork lift, walkie stacker, pallet mover)
- Driver’s license in good standing. Ability to drive vans and box truck and safely park at loading dock
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.