SharePoint Consultant (Designer/Support)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months remote to start; onsite in Boston post Covid
Job Summary: Develop, implement and provide administrative support to the functional SharePoint web sites under our organization.
- Design, develop and maintain SharePoint and MS Teams sites. Sites may be document repositories, information sharing /collaboration sites or data submission/tracking sites.
- Develop, manage, administer, and support web content management sites.
- Customize, configure and brand modern SharePoint team sites.
- Develop functional and appealing web based applications based on web accessibility standards and usability.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience with SharePoint 2013/2019 development
- SharePoint development experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.