SharePoint Consultant (Designer/Support)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Develop, implement and provide administrative support to the functional SharePoint web sites under our organization.
First task is to consolidate and migrate data from several sites developed by the organization.
Then, set up a new structure of SharePoint sites that could be integrated with the current MS Teams Sites.
Ultimate goal is to develop a unified, homogenous SharePoint to represent out Functional area.
- Design, develop and maintain SharePoint and MS Teams sites. Sites may be document repositories, information sharing /collaboration sites or data submission/tracking sites.
- Develop, manage, administer, and support web content management sites.
- Customize, configure and brand modern SharePoint team sites.
- Develop functional and appealing web based applications based on web accessibility standards and usability.
- Establish best practices and standards.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years’ experience with SharePoint 2013/2019 development
- SharePoint development experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.